I’m going to share a very useful app with you which is being used by over 50 million people all around the world. App name is Fotorus and here is a guide on how to download Fotorus for PC.
This guide is going to let you install this Android app on your Windows 7 or 8 computer and that too without any Emulator like BlueStacks.
The guide here is going to be simple and you will not find trouble during the installation. If you find any then you can leave it in the comment section below and I’ll sort it out soon for you as I had personally tried it on my PC before actually sharing it with you here.
This app is developed by Fotoable Inc and you can find it for free under Photography category on the Google Play store.
Features – Fotorus app
Down here in this section I’m sharing features of this app so that you can get an idea of what actually you’re going to use.
- It got a simple and very elegant user interface which will make you addicted.
- It comes with pro edit features using which you can edit pictures and make them look like professional.
- There are over 300+ templates available which can be used to create professional looking collages.
- It comes with 200+ cool style filters and graphics tools which can be used to further create a unique picture anytime and easily.
Download Fotorus for PC
You need to follow below mentioned steps as mentioned and within few minutes you will be able to complete the installation easily. You need to make sure that your PC is connected to the internet first and secondly your PC is running on latest version of graphic driver otherwise you may find trouble using this app as it runs on latest quality of graphics driver.
- You need to first download Andy software on your computer and then use the file you downloaded to complete its installation on your computer. You need to follow simple on screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Next you need to start the software and login with your Google account details. Once you’re done with setup then you will see an Android tablet like user interface (like you’re using an Android tablet).
- There you will see Google Play store app. Launch it by clicking on it and then using its search tool, find out Fotorus Android app.
- Once you find the app in the search results then click on ‘Install’ option associated with the app you found to begin its download and installation process.
Rest of the things will happen automatically and once it’s installed successfully then you can launch it and start using it from its shortcut icon situated either on the home screen or in App drawer of the Andy software.
This is all you need to follow and know to download Fotorus for PC and now I’m pretty sure that you love using this app on your computer and also going to share this guide with your social friends.