Truecaller is one of the app on the Google Play store which is a must have for any smartphone or compatible device. It is available for cross platforms for mobile ones but it’s still not available for PC users.
I’m going to make you happy down here as I’m providing guide on how to get Truecaller for PC download and this guide is going to work on Windows 7 and 8 OS running computer.
The app is developed officially by the Truecaller Inc which is the largest and most popular Global telephone directory updated automatically by the users and their algorithms.
I’m going to start this guide by first sharing features of this app first and later I’ll share the installation guide with you so that you can first know about the app before installing.
Features – Truecaller app
Following are the features of Truecaller app which you’re going to use on your computer using guide shared later over here.
- It got simple and elegant user interface which will make using it very easy process for any user. Anyone can quickly understand how to use any of its features.
- It saves all the contacts of your device which are shared automatically with all users of Truecaller.
- In any case you get call from a phone number which is not stored on your contact then Truecaller will give name and location detail of that number automatically and instantly.
- You can search for any phone number manually to know its name and location details as well. You can also share any detail with your social network using in built sharing buttons.
Truecaller for PC Download
In order to complete the installation of this app on your computer you need to go through following sets of instructions as mentioned down here. Make sure that the graphics driver version of your PC is updated to its latest version otherwise you may find trouble. Following are the steps you need to follow.
- You need to first download Andy Android emulator software which is available at no cost on its official website. This software is trusted and better alternative of the BlueStacks.
- Once software is downloaded completely then you need to install it by following on screen installation instructions which are easy and just like any other Windows software.
- Once installed then you need to set it up by following next on screen instructions. Like you need to login with your Google account to enable 1ClickSync feature included within Andy.
- Once its setup is complete then it will start up and you will see an Android tablet like interface. There you need to find Google Play store app and launch it.
- Using the search tool of Google Play store app you need to search for Truecaller app.
- At last, click on the Install option to start the automatic download and installation process of the app which you found in previous step.
That’s it! You’re done with the installation process now and I hope you not only like using this app on your computer but also share this Truecaller for PC download guide with your friends over social network.